Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ladytron @ Commodore






I've got to say, I was super excited to go to the Ladytron concert because I was anticipating a high energy show seeing as how they make electro-pop music.  I was stoked because I was shooting the concert and got to take a +1 this time.  I ended up being really disappointed - I didn't find them to be very engaging performers (didn't move around very much) and I was just...bored. It didn't help that I was only allowed to do photos for the first three songs, and the first two had such bad lighting that it was almost pitch black! That didn't leave me very much time when the lights finally came on for the third song.

1 comment:

  1. well, i've got to say at least these photos turned out really nicely! too bad the band didn't meet your expectations though.

    ReplyDelete