Thursday, April 12, 2012

Paint



I've been spending a lot of my time painting these days. I had five different colours and I love how they all turned out! The blue is definitely my favourite, because it's bright during the day and a nice dark tone in the evening. Beside the refrigerator in the kitchen is a chalkboard paint, so I can write lists, phone numbers, etc. The den is a dark grey, and the bedroom is an ice blue/grey colour. Then I repainted the white - it was much whiter than I had anticipated based on the little sample from the paint store, but I think it turned out great because it makes everything seem so much brighter and it's a good contrast against the darker colours.

Sometimes, I just stand (or sit in one of those dinky stools) and marvel at how I actually own this place. Sitting there and looking at the walls gives me such a sense of satisfaction.

3 comments:

  1. Tobias is looking amazing. I'm so proud of you for being a homeowner! Can't wait to have movie nights at your place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the chalkboard paint idea!

    ReplyDelete