Sunday, December 12, 2010

348: FLIES



I was doing a closing shift by myself with no break, so I brought a sandwich with me to eat during my downtime. I had noticed a gigantic fly buzzing around the pharmacy the whole day, but I decided it was too much work to kill it. I started eating my sandwich but then had to set it aside to help a customer. When I came back to my sandwich, the fly flew out of it. I was so angry at the fly because I had to throw my sandwich away and I didn't bring any other food with me! That was when I brought out the fly swatter, and I started chasing the fly around the pharmacy. Good thing there were no customers around to see me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. despite the wasted sandwich, i love this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've still eaten that sandwich. But you knew that.

    ReplyDelete