Friday, December 17, 2010

353: BIOPSY

Three needles were used- one thin needle to anesthetize, and two THICK needles to draw samples. I watched in fascination on the ultrasound as the doctor jiggled the needle around the whole area. Afterwards, he patted my head and told me I was a brave girl. It was painful as I rode the bus and walked home, but I'm feeling all better now and am ready to watch 17 Again, which I borrowed from the library. I am treating myself to a relaxing night with Zac Efron - I hope it is better than Charlie St Cloud, which was pretty horrible.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you stayed home today, that must have been really terrifying. Let me know when you hear about your results.

    PS. I really enjoyed 17 Again and I think you would too. It's a fun movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 17 Again--I mean you just have to stare at his cute face for 2 hours. How hard could that possibly be!?!?!? P.S. You know who I am.

    ReplyDelete