Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Tea Party @ Commodore


Before going to The Tea Party concert with my friend N, I met up with him at his place for dinner and he made me a salad with chicken. He is an ex-vegetarian, whereas all my friends know that I love my meat.

N: I already had meat for lunch so you can have most of the chicken.
Me: Really? I don't even consider chicken as being real meat... to me this meal is pretty vegetarian!
N: Anything with a face is meat. Do you need it to be a steak for you to consider it as being meat??

(Answer: No. I consider pork and ground beef to be meat too!)

The Tea Party show was definitely a different demographic from the usual hipster crowd (= lots of plaid and big glasses) I am used to. This show was such a sausagefest. There were a lot of older guys, and most of them looked like they drove trucks. It was the first time I didn't get ID'ed going into the Commodore. Must be because no one underage listens to the Tea Party! Hehe.

1 comment: