Tuesday, November 23, 2010

328: ANGKOR GALORE

We had a 4:30 am wake up call to witness the sun rising over the Angkor Wat, the world's largest religious structure. I have been waiting for this day for years - it's always been my dream to visit the Angkor Wat.



At the temple of Bayon, I met my first monks. The moment they saw us, they took out their cameras and cellphones and asked for photos. They were just as excited to take pictures with us as we were to take pictures with them! I loved that.

Many faces of Bayon


Ta Prohm, aka. Tomb Raider temple, was left as it was found by the French explorers - overgrown with trees.


3 comments:

  1. the temple looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet did you get a picture with Lora Croft? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are breathtakingly beautiful photos, Nix! So glad you took them!

    ReplyDelete