Monday, June 27, 2011

159: THIS AND THAT

Started off the day with a sandwich at Finch's. Actually not just one sandwich, TWO sandwiches, because the first sandwich was just so good I had to order another one. It was a baguette with pear, blue brie, prosciutto, and roasted walnuts. I have to say it is on par with the porchetta sandwich at Meat and Bread. It was a very excellent sandwich.

Hung out with the girls during the afternoon. I took my slr out thinking I would take tons of photos, but the weather was so gloomy and I was so sleepy from my two sandwiches that I lost all inspiration.


Then headed out to the Black Keys concert. Rae and I lost Jamie and Thompson during the show because the phones don't work at Deer Lake Park, but we got some sweet t-shirts. They say The Black Keys are our Brothers (their album is called Brothers!). No photos of the concert because my point and shoot took horrible pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment