Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wine and Cheese Party

I hosted my first party at my new place, and it was a success! All the wine and most of the food was gone by the end of the night.  We started off indoors but it got so hot that we all migrated to the patio. I'm glad I had bought my patio furniture because it ended up being perfect. I had so much fun. I was a bit worried about awkwardness because a lot of people didn't know each other, but it ended up being a good mix with good conversation.







James brought a very dense four pound loaf of bread. It was like a baby.






The J corner. Someone looking a bit gangsta.


My favourite part was when Giosy made a toast..to ME! That's why I look so happy in my picture.



I have the best friends ever who help me clean up. I barely had to do anything :)


We finished five bottles of wine and one bottle of champagne altogether. I was actually contemplating running down to the liquor down the street from my place to get another one, but it was closed by that time, so we had to make do with just six!


2 comments:

  1. Yayyy Ara! What a fun party. Thanks so much for hosting it and for taking all these photos :) I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Thanks for not putting any up of Phantogram dancing! (not sarcastic)

    ReplyDelete