Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Food and Fireworks

Lunch: potatoes, zucchini, turkey-chicken sausage, and onions. 


Dinner: Hotdog with avocado, onions, and potato chips. Correction: VEGGIE dog. Noel likes to trick me into eating veggie meat.


After dinner: B52 shots, after two glasses of wine at dinner. I just realized I have gone from very rarely drinking (maybe once every few months) into drinking three times a week! I think it's because of the people I've been hanging out with more recently. I have to say that my tolerance is building up quite nicely though!


Fireworks: at Vanier Park. It is so nice not having to deal with the hassle of going downtown. Instead I I took a leisurely 15 minute stroll down to the park and plopped myself down on the grass!




After fireworks: walking through Granville Island


2 comments: