Sunday, September 26, 2010

270: LISZTOMANIA

Where would you go, where would you go with a lasso?
Could you run into, could you run into, could you go and run into me?
I went to the Phoenix concert tonight and it was awesome. So fun. It was a hot sweaty mess - just the way I like it!  Everyone was very nice (I only got hit on the head once, and the guy who did it patted my head afterwards and apologized), until the very end, when the singer decided to jump off the stage and crowd surf. That was when mayhem broke loose and I thought I was going to fall over from all the pushing and shoving, since everyone wanted to touch him. I had to take drastic measures - I ended up pushing a little Asian girl beside me to regain my balance. I felt no remorse; it was every man for himself!

2 comments:

  1. You are a hot (sweaty) mess. And I'm glad you feel no remorse--let that cold heart shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome pictures! I hope our assigned seating tomorrow night doesn't ruin the experience for you since it won't be as hot or sweaty!

    ReplyDelete