Saturday, January 15, 2011

15: TODAY I DIDN'T DROWN

Sporting my new goggles
What a relief! I was anxious about going swimming today, since I can't really swim. And then I was ravenous after three hours of climbing in the morning so I had a big lunch (ROAST LAMB SANDWICH). Just thinking about going swimming after that made me very nervous. But it turned out okay, and my friends didn't let me drown. Now I just need to practice swimming because I need to be ready for when I learn how to sail a boat (my long term aspiration in life).

4 comments:

  1. hahaha you labeled that as beast?! XD
    if it's any consolation, I sailed a boat without knowing how to swim at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes because I thought my attempt was pretty beast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you go swimming??

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so coy, haha! we should go again! you did so well =)

    ReplyDelete