Saturday, January 22, 2011

22: A CHILD'S POSE POINT OF VIEW


Yesterday marked the end of my yoga pass with YYoga. I had a great instructor and walked away from my class with incredibly open hips - I can't even begin to describe how good that felt! Classes like these make me think that maybe the price for yoga is worth it, because my body does feel a whole lot better afterwards. However,  because starting a new yoga or gym pass right now is silly due to me going on a 3 week vacation next month, I had resolved to try Bikram yoga this afternoon after climbing in the morning. They are having a deal for beginners ($39 for your first month) and I am determined to make the most out of it before I leave for Japan. This resolve crumbled away when I ended up having a five hour marathon climbing session though, and now I am just too tired to do any more exercise. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment: