Thursday, January 20, 2011

20: GREGORY DEVA 60

Stick holder
Yesterday, I went to MEC and spent half an hour walking around the store with 15 kilos (~30 lbs) inside this Gregory Deva 60 backpack. I felt like I could still hike up a mountain even with this weight on the pack and therefore concluded that I should buy it, especially since it was on sale for $70 off and had won an Editor's Choice Award from Backpacker magazine. And look, it even has a loop to hold my stick (I don't have an ice axe yet), AND a pouch on the hip belt to store my candy for easy access!

Candy holder

5 comments:

  1. now you will never have to go a moment without your candy arah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the gregory bag too, looks likes the Deva one, maybe it is. I love the candy compartment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Backpacker Magazine...now that is something you will NEVER see me read at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ice axe is over rated
    Go for the ice pick ;) or just stick with your stick XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww the stick!!! Glad to see it again:)

    ReplyDelete