Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Austra @ Venue


It was my first time arriving at a show right at 11pm. I usually go a bit early and catch the opening act, but Leonard was my plus one for this show and we didn't really feel like standing around. We killed some time by spending an hour at the rooftop bar at the Hotel Georgia - that place is really cool. I had forgotten my phone at home so I didn't take a picture (I didn't want to take out my very conspicuous SLR at this fancy bar), but I wish I had. There's a fire in the middle of the patio and lots of little cabanas and waterfalls!

Anyway, so Austra was better than I expected. It was pretty packed in there, but I pushed my way through and dragged Leonard right to the front with me. It is very helpful to have a big camera to wave in front of people's faces so that they will make way for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment