Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wipeout


A picture of my wipeout from Jason's Gopro. My body is now covered with bruises (15 on my last count).

Hehe best part was when Allen (my manager) told the new girl at work that I am tough and got into a barfight. "Yes!" I said. "I got into a fight and someone punched me in the stomach!" I then lifted up my shirt and showed her the bruise I got from falling onto the handlebars. The new girl's mouth was agape and she was like, "WOW! I can't believe you got into a fight!" :O   Hehehehe.

3 comments:

  1. makes for a great story though despite the bruises! quite enjoyed reading your experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there!
    I am interested in gaining permission to use one of your images in this post. Please email me at rye@makeisawesome.com if this is something that might interest you.
    Thanks,
    Rye

    ReplyDelete