Sunday, October 17, 2010

291: MY FIRST PHOTOSHOOT

My friend's sister asked me to do a photoshoot for her, so we we headed over to Holland Park to take some pictures for an hour or so. I find taking pictures of people to be so much harder than my usual non-moving subjects! There are so many things to think of - limb placement, background, lighting, clean lines, distortion, expression - that I didn't really account for, and looking through my pictures made me realize I have much to learn in this type of photography. Practice makes perfect, so I need to find more models to practice on!


Hehe I made my model stand on a dirt-filled pot and pretend to pinch the lamp post...I find this picture to be very amusing!

1 comment:

  1. good job, nicky! glad to see the fruits of your first photoshoot. my fave is the one of her on the grass. the colours and the sunlight are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete