Friday, February 4, 2011

35: PIZZERIA PRIMA STRADA

Amazing Neapolitan pizza at Pizzeria Prima Strada. I had the Margherita pizza with Mozzarella di Bufala and added prosciutto on top. Oh my god I have to go back! All the reviews I had read and everyone I had asked about this restaurant raved about how great the pizza is, and they were right.

I worked off the calories afterwards when I went to Ken and Kay's apartment to play Just Dance 2 on their Wii. It was such a good workout. Ken and I entertained Kay with our Russian dancing to Boney M's Rasputin as well as our duet to Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne (which led to us watching Avril's Mandarin version of Girlfriend on youtube - check it out, it's worth it! I can understand her saying she wants to play.)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You and Ken entertained Kay? Boney M reminds me of my Christmas eve dinner because that's when I first heard about them. Glad your high expectations for the pizzeria were met:) You know how we don't always fare so well with our standards.

    ReplyDelete