Thursday, February 10, 2011

41: I HEART JAPANESE CREPES AND RAMEN

There is a crepe place on Robson Street, inside the Japanese convenience store with the big Pocky fixtures at the entrance. It was so delicious. The consistency of the the crepe was perfect, with just the right amount of chewiness. My friends and I had just eaten ramen at Benkei and were on our way to the car, when we ran into this place and decided it was time for dessert. I got the vanilla ice chocolate banana whip topping, which was a bit difficult to eat because of the ice cream, but I think it is one of the best crepes I have ever had. One day later and I am still thinking about it.

The miso ramen wasn't bad either. I really enjoy ramen. In fact, I wouldn't mind having some ramen right now.

Afterwards, it was time for games night!


2 comments:

  1. looks like it was an enjoyable night! sad that i couldn't make it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm that crepe looks so good. for not being a dessert person, the fact that you enjoyed it so much means it was SPECTACULAR. what game did you guys play? ps. i miss ramen.

    ReplyDelete