Saturday, February 19, 2011

50: BEND SINISTER, THE RACCOONS, AND ROCOCODE

Bend Sinister
Rococode

I was so DESTROYED after last night's concert, then having to wake up early for work, and then going to today's concert right afterwards. But it was a good one! I originally bought tickets to this show because I wanted to see You Say Party. Unfortunately, they cancelled due to health reasons, and instead the lineup consisted of Bend Sinister, The Raccoons, and Rococode.

I had no idea what to expect, since I didn't know any of their songs (except for a couple of Bend Sinister's songs that are played on the radio) but I was pleasantly surprised. Bend Sinister was my favourite - their set was catchy and very lively. We even met the girlfriend of the guitarist of that band during intermission, along with a couple of her very entertaining friends. Rococode was also catchy, and I liked their music. The Raccoons were fine, but their set was so loud that I thought my ears were going to explode!

1 comment:

  1. Bend Sinister did not disappoint! Their friend is nuts. I can't get the image of him pretending to spray himself with water out of my head.

    Btw, I'm pleasantly surprised by how your shaky hands produced such clear shots :)

    ReplyDelete