Saturday, May 14, 2011

128: BUNGEE JUMPING


Jumping off a bridge, what a Saturday! Whistler Bungee is the highest jump in BC, at a height of 160 feet. I've never had an inclination to go bungee jumping, but the groupon deal for 50% off came up, and so I thought, why not? I was terrified, of course, but the groupon had already been bought. It was on.

I've gone skydiving before, and I wasn't scared at all back then, even though the plane was at a height of 10,000 feet. But this bungee jumping really freaked me out, probably because I had too much time to think about it. We had arrived about an hour early, so we watched many jumps before it was our turn (107 people had gone already before us earlier that day!).

I screamed all the way down...and on each of the bounces as well. Apparently the video of my jump was a hoot. I was SO not ready to jump into the abyss.


2 comments:

  1. so proud of you for continuing to capture all of your unicorns! i must get my hands on this video...I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to see this video!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete