Tuesday, August 10, 2010

223: MY LAST KERNEL OF WISDOM

I finally got my last wisdom tooth out today. It was a traumatic process, especially when the hygienist had to hold my jaw steady because the dentist was using so much pressure to pry my tooth out of my gums.  They even used some metal thing to hold my tongue down. I kept my eyes closed once I saw him take out the scalpel and the gigantic needle. I'm glad it's over and this is my last one. I can't believe that whole tooth was hiding underneath my gums!

4 comments:

  1. Nice punny title. And wow that is a mammoth tooth. I don't know if I'm pleased with seeing it, but who am I kidding? I still have the four of mine in a little case somewhere in the bathroom. If you want to see them let me know. The roots freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's scary... I hope I never have to get mine out. If I do, I hope they put me under completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, what big teeth you have! I didn't get to keep any of mine. Apparently the dentist broke them while prying them out :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last time my dentist broke my tooth into so many little pieces. That's why I wanted to keep this one!

    ReplyDelete