Thursday, July 15, 2010

196: MUSIC TRIVIA NIGHT

Team Jacob taking second place at music trivia night at the Harewood Arms pub. We won ten dollars - too bad this is my last week in Nanaimo, because I really enjoy music trivia nights and now I won't even get to use my portion of the gift certificate ($1.43)!

Here are some pictures from last night:

In the last one, my cheap tripod dropped my camera during the 2 minute exposure...but I like how the only part of the picture that is not blurry is "HELP ME!"

3 comments:

  1. These are SO COOL!!! I want to learn how to do longer exposures so that I can take pictures of the stars in the sky from my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful mess the last photo is! you will never be able to replicate that, belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa where did the help me come from?!

    ReplyDelete