Wednesday, July 21, 2010

202: DAMAGE ASSESSMENT

The consequence of hiking Joffre Lakes: bug bites. Big ones too. Sorry for the gross picture.

So far I have counted fourteen on my body, and they are incredibly itchy. However it's not as bad as my friend, who apparently has 37 bites on his. I have learned my lesson; DEET is my friend.

I was helping a customer today at work, and she was complaining of being severely itchy from having many mosquito bites from hiking yesterday. I asked her where she went and she said Joffre Lakes. I shared her pain. I was like, "I went there yesterday too! I am itchy too!"

I was very tired today from lack of sleep, and it showed. A customer, Mr. B, came to me with a receipt from Costco, asking to transfer his meds to our store. I called the phone number on the receipt, and as I was waiting for someone to pick up, Mr. B got a phone call as well. He apologized and excused himself and moved to the side.  I was waiting for the person from Costco to pick up, and when someone finally answered the phone, I said, "Is this Costco?" When I said that, Mr. B moved back towards me and said, "That was me! You just called me!" We had a good laugh and then he was like, "I can't believe I apologized to you!" Hehe I spent half the day in a daze because I was so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment