Sunday, January 31, 2010

31: CHASING LIONS AND GEESE

I've been meaning to take some long exposure night time shots for some time now but have yet to invest in a tripod. However, thanks to Allen and his tripod connections, I got to take some of the Lions Gate Bridge tonight. It's so pretty and always reminds me of Christmas because of the red and green lights.

And here is a goose that I chased around Granville Island. I think I scared it, because it relieved itself in front of me shortly after.

2 comments:

  1. Your shots look amazing! I love all the little stars, hahaha! and that IS flare from all the lights on the lion's gate, that's pretty amazing!

    Great picture of the geese tho, I hope its not traumatized by us now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SO PRETTY!!! I've always wanted to take long exposure night shots too....you'll have to teach me sometime ;)

    Your goose pic reminds me of the geese in Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete