Monday, January 11, 2010

11: AT THE FERRY TERMINAL



I will be in Victoria for the next 4 days.

This photo was taken at the ferry terminal from behind a window, when it was raining pretty hard. I was sitting in my seat, looking out the window and waiting for the ferry to arrive, when all of a sudden, I saw something black and oddly-shaped walk past me. I blinked and looked again...it was a black horse! More specifically, it was a horse costume being worn by two people who were wandering around the ferry terminal. As they walked by, I could hear the person who was the backside of the horse complaining about how he couldn't breathe. Poor guy.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha should have gotten a picture of the horse!

    Just keep ur receipt for the taxi, they'll pay you back!

    ReplyDelete