Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6: RADIO GAGA




There's no better drive to work than one where the sun is shining, the radio is blasting Queen songs, and I'm not being deathly afraid of hitting something/someone on the road. Except maybe if the driving was being done by a chauffeur!

Because I didn't realize how long it would take me to scrape the ice off my car, I was almost late to work, and so I was unable to take any pictures of the gorgeous day during daylight hours. I had to resort to taking a picture of an old radio from the 90's in between two slanted candlesticks instead.

2 comments:

  1. haha and you said it was really cloudy where u were!

    Your home feels so warm in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was sunny on my drive to work, but it became super cloudy during my lunch break!

    ReplyDelete