Sunday, January 10, 2010

10: VANCOUVER 2010



After spending the day chasing around Giosy's cat, Chiara, trying to get my photo of the day, I decided not to go with any of those pictures because she looked so unhappy in all of them. I think I have traumatized Chiara, seeing as how she ran away every time she saw me and ended up hiding under the bed (which did not stop Rae from getting her picture of the day).

Afterwards, Rae and I went to pick up her uniform for the Olympics. I wasn't allowed inside with her and was stuck in an ugly room with nothing to do and lots of time to kill. I went outside and took photos of the only things nearby - trees and 2010 banners; I was not prepared to venture out and walk down East Hastings by myself in the dark just for fun.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Belle, thank you so much for being so patient and for kindly offering to take me to get my uniform =) I wish the room could've been prettier for you. I should've had you pretend to be my child because someone brought her kid in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha uhoh, i hope you didn't have to wait as long as I had to! I guess it's a little late now but she could have gone in MUCH earlier than the scheduled time to jump all the line-ups XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah! i wish i had known that sooner, so I could've gotten a pair of pants that would fit me! i didn't actually have to wait, but the computer froze, when they tried to take my picture =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww at least you had your camera with you to pass the time! your picture turned out really well!

    ps. Chiara is sitting on my lap right now.

    ReplyDelete