Saturday, January 16, 2010

16: TRACK AND FIELD




I used to come here to go jogging in the summer. Going around and around the track got a bit boring, so eventually I started going to the golf course instead, since one lap around the golf course is 6 times longer than one lap around this track. However, since the path around the golf course is very shady, it housed many bugs that liked to fly into my mouth. I am an avid meat eater and don't need the extra protein, so maybe I will come back here instead next summer.

3 comments:

  1. very nice! you picked my favourite number =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos! wow are you doing Project365SQUARED? you're doing 2/day!
    especially like your comment re: bugs flying in your mouth...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures of the track! The lighting is awesome.

    ReplyDelete