Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5: UP IN THE AIR



I stepped out of the shady and forested black diamond trail, relieved that I survived the steep incline during my first snowshoeing session. Finally out of the blanket of trees, I turned my head to the right and was greeted with a stunning view of the mountains. No matter how hard I tried, my camera could not do the mountains justice, and so I turned towards this bird instead. As I took the picture, it opened its wings and flew up into the air, leaving me with this photo.

3 comments:

  1. this photo is absolutely stunning! did you take it with your dslr? this needs to be framed, belle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feathers fanning out so perfectly! Your new lens is so fast and sharp! You've got a reaction time of a bee! so quick

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did decide on this photo :)
    this is an awesome pic~

    ReplyDelete