Saturday, March 6, 2010

65: A SEAT TO WATCH THE WORLD GO BY


This reminds me of the Greek islands, where the streets are lined with chairs so the owners can sit and people watch.

Last night I had a seemingly random dream. I was cleaning out a catheter and wasn't doing it correctly so I was spraying the guy's urine all over the place. As I was hosing down the floor, I found out that I had won a curling match. The prize was an SUV, but I didn't want it and made plans to trade it in for a smaller gas-efficient car.

This is Giosy's interpretation of my dream:
1. I had to pee (yes, I really had to when I woke up)
2. I want to go curling (yes)
3. I want to win a car (yes, I want a new car but don't want to spend money. And my parents want me to get an SUV but I want something smaller)

It turns out my dream was not so random after all!!

5 comments:

  1. You are one strange girl. But a funny one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably up there as one of my top 5 favourite pictures of yours! I love the combination for the colours and how it almost looks like the chair is in front of a painting.

    I enjoy interpreting your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giosy can go into the dream interpretation business now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love my day time job to be watching ppl go by...

    Win curling by spraying the ice down with pee eh? maybe suggest that for next year's olympics

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's funny and rather disgusting

    ReplyDelete