Tuesday, March 23, 2010

82: REFLECTION


Flower petals line the street
On the grass, on the windows, on the trees
In the reflection of the glass
Cherry blossoms raining down
Petals swirling in the wind
Love!

Ok I know it's pretty lame. I was so moved by the cherry blossoms that I felt compelled to write a poem, but I just realized that it doesn't rhyme. So here is a rhyming one instead:

On the reflection of the glass
The ground is covered with grass
In the middle stands a young tree
Its flowers very pleasing to me
Pink cherry blossoms they are
Petals sticking to the windows of the car
How I love these flowers in the spring
Even though allergies are what they also bring
People sneezing with red itchy watery eyes
Coming to me, asking me what to buy
I just want them all to go away
So I can go outside to play!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the poem, hahaha, it's so... work related XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it's such a crisp reflection toooooo!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a great poet. Remember that amazing poem you wrote me in my scrapbook?? UAUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a good poet. Remember that poem you wrote in my scrapbook? UAUU!

    ReplyDelete