Monday, March 22, 2010

81: EMO AT HOME, PROFESSIONAL AT WORK

I think project 365 is improving my emo picture taking skills.

I got a prank call at work today from a young guy. I was very courteous while I was answering his questions because I wanted to see if he would run out of things to ask...but he didn't. My tech knew what his original question was and was quite impressed at how professional I was with him.

Him: My genitals are red and swollen
Me: Do you know why? Did you have an allergic reaction? Or an infection?
Him: No
Me: Does it hurt?
Him: Only when I touch it
Me: I think you should see a doctor
Him: I went to see the doctor and he told me to go home and call you
Me: ......
Him: It hurts when I masturbate
Me: Then I think you should refrain from doing that
Him: But I really like it
Me: But you have red swollen genitals
Him: I'm going to get laid tonight
Me: I don't think that would be a good idea. I think you should give that area a rest
Him: But I want some action
Me: But your genitals are red and swollen
Him: Do you sell sex toys?
Me: No, you would have to go to a specialty store
Him: Are you Asian?
Me: Why do you need to know that?
Him: Can I come over to talk to you?
Me: No
Him: I'm going to come over to show you
Me: Well I am going to hang up now
Him: OK

Aren't you guys jealous of the kind of people I get to deal with at work?

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA oh wow you handled yourself VERY well. I would not have been able to think on my toes as quickly.

    Cool pic too, looks like it'd be in a CD cover. I've always wanted to take a pic of me looking out a window but it's hard to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. emo self-portraits level up! hahaha

    Well done belle. I would have told the guy to come over immediately so I can bust his balls, give him an actual injury to worry about

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got prank calls at my previous job that asked if I could go into the room with them to help them procure their sample.

    No, sir, you have men's magazines for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job, Belle :) sounds like you're becoming a pro at handling calls like this, lol.

    ReplyDelete