Saturday, March 27, 2010

84: SHUTTLE RIDE

I woke up at 6am to catch the 7:30 cross-water shuttle heading to downtown Victoria. It arrived at 11:30 and I had time to eat a second lunch (I had my first lunch on the ferry) before heading to work for my 1:30-10 shift. I called for a taxi to pick me up after work, but it never came. I called the taxi company to ask what was going on and they said,  "The driver came and left already. He picked someone else up and thought it was you!" Wow, thank you Yellow Cab.

2 comments:

  1. That mills. Taxi drivers are supposed to ask what your name is before they pick you up so that they can make sure they're picking up the right person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh you have an imposter!! hahaha
    But then again, it's the perfect excuse to be late for work!

    ReplyDelete