Tuesday, March 16, 2010

73: GIOSY, NUMERO UNO

I had the honour of watching my friend, Giosy, sing a German aria at the British Columbia Conservatory of Music Gala. I was expecting it to be a good performance, but this was better than just "good". It was incredible, and she truly blew me away by the strength of her voice. Her friends and family were not the only ones who thought that she was outstanding; the judges agreed with us and awarded her first place. Congratulations Giosy, you are number WAAAAAAAAN!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Nicky!!! I'm so glad you came and feel so blessed to be your travelling sister. Let's celebrate with lots of food ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Number WAAAN! Oh, Belzers, you never fail to crack me up. And I agree, Giosy is Number WAN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, congratulations, giosy!! you deserve it so much, with your hard work, dedication, and sheer talent. i can't wait to watch the video, but i hope you'll grace me with a live performance as well!

    ReplyDelete