Monday, March 29, 2010

88: MARINASIDE

A walk along the marina during my lunch break. My lunch today was at 3:45 (so late! Sometimes my DINNER break is at 4:15, depending on the store I am at) and then I had dinner at 6:30 at a restaurant near my hotel. I wasn't very hungry because of my late lunch, but I had to get back to the hotel on time for Gossip Girl! At the restaurant, I watched the waitress light a guy's saganaki on fire, and I would really like to go back tomorrow to try some, but I don't know if eating all that fried cheese would be good for me.

Mmm....roast lamb on the company's dollar 

4 comments:

  1. mmm saganaki!!! double mmm free lamb! glad to see you're eating well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't everything taste better on company dollars? Ahhh, that's what I miss about work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...if only i could enjoy lamb...

    mmm....saganaki...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey be grateful you have a break and walk around with your camera! I still haven't gotten that routine yet!!

    Which restaurant was this? I hope not the Ilios...

    ReplyDelete