Wednesday, April 6, 2011

91: HAPPY 125TH BIRTHDAY


Vancouver, you're looking good for your age.

It was a gorgeous day, so during my break I bought a sandwich and sat at the beach to eat. Unfortunately, I made some very bad sandwich decisions. I wasn't planning on getting any sauce, but the man kept asking me if I wanted aioli sauce, so I said yes. Then he asked if I wanted pesto sauce, so I said yes. Then he asked if I wanted guacamole, so I said yes. Then he asked if I wanted artichokes, and I said yes. So I ended up with the messiest foot long sandwich ever. I opened up the wrapping and my sandwich was dripping from the three sauces. Guacamole and pesto were everywhere. Every time I took a bite, the chicken, tomatoes, onions, artichokes, and sauces would be pushed out of the other end. Not the best sandwich to have while sitting on a bench. I had so much sauce all over my hands that they smelled like sandwich all night (and even now at 11:56pm). It was yummy though, and the sun was shining, and, well, I was at the beach, so I can't really complain!



1 comment:

  1. Aww I can't believe I missed out Vancouver's bday:( Better to have a super saucy sandwich than a dry one though, no? I hate it when my fingers smell like sandwich!

    ReplyDelete