Sunday, October 30, 2011

CD Collection

For three days pretty much all I did was lie in bed, listen to music, put eyedrops in my eyes, eat, shower, and sleep. I went through all these cds...yes all thirty of them. By Sunday I was so sick of lying in bed that I got up, found my sister's old Ace of Base cd, and danced in my room to some good old 90's dance music. Did you know they even have a bhangra version of All That She Wants in their cd?

There was some good stuff in there that I hadn't listened to in years. I bought the majority of these cds when I was in late high school/university, and I found that I really liked my 80s emo. For example I was listening to the Smiths' Meat is Murder... yeah that song had Morrissey singing about how killing calves is murder, complete with cows mooing in the background. I rediscovered my love of Jeff Buckley (he is a genius!) and how catchy Weezer's blue album is.

No comments:

Post a Comment