Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Foo Fighters @ Rogers Arena


The Foo Fighters from a suite at Rogers Arena! I'm not used to not being on the floor at concerts and I felt a big disconnect at the beginning especially since the suite is quite far from the stage (it's in between the lower and upper bowl) but the Foo Fighters were so good that by the end of the night I didn't mind at all. The suite itself was cool - we got a separate entrance/exit, our own bathroom, and kitchen area. Not too shabby. I didn't know a lot of their songs in the beginning (they played songs from their new album and I only know the singles they have on the radio) but by the end of the 3 hour long show I was recognizing most of their songs. I think next time I would probably even pay to go to see them again! I'm glad my friend decided to take me to this show :)

No comments:

Post a Comment