Monday, April 12, 2010

102: SICK DAY

Looking out my window during a beautiful sick day.

I took today off, since yesterday I was so congested that I couldn't pronounce things properly. I couldn't say my m's so instead "my" or "mother" i would say "by" and "buther". No wonder people kept looking at me weirdly while I was talking to them. And now I also have tomorrow off as well. I said, "I don't want to be sick during my trip," and head office agreed and said, "You don't want to be sick during your trip so you should rest because we found someone to take your shift." Woohoo. No more work for me until May 5th!

3 comments:

  1. HOLLA AT YO BOY! I'm so glad you're finally taking some time off to rest!

    PS. I've been watching lots of reruns of Project Runway and "Holler at your boy" was one of the designers' funny sayings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's sick, you get 3+ weeks off!

    ReplyDelete