Friday, April 2, 2010

92: RAMEN GOODNESS


Giosy and I indulged ourselves with bowls of ramen after our yoga class this morning. Today's class was my favorite out of the ones I have been to so far, mostly because of the awesome instructor.  He was very funny and entertaining, not to mention that he was also pretty dreamy and took his shirt off twice during class. Some of the poses he wanted us to do looked so difficult that I can only dream of being able to do them one day. I am just so amazed at how flexible some people are. Anyway, Giosy and I discussed how we would settle to be best friends with him because of his humour and general awesomeness. Giosy, you have to make this happen.

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, why did you have to post this picture?!?! I am SO craving Ramen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you went to Motomachi? like my twin, i want ramen now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to Benkei on Robson, RaeRae:)

    Hahaha our yoga instructor has his own website and his cell phone number is posted. So I could SO make this happen. But I'm not Numz-like in any way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG BENKEI IS THE BEST ONE TOO!!! Bah humbug to you for eating Ramen :( Could you bring some to France? lol

    ReplyDelete