Thursday, April 1, 2010

91: CROSSING THE BRIDGE

Today, I walked across the Granville Bridge for the first time. Now I can cross that off my bucket list. Yes, I did create a list of things to do before I die, even though I am still young, but what can I say. I like to make lists. When I was a child, I made lists and lists of every single thing you could imagine because I thought it was fun.

...Well, I just went to look at my list, and it turns out I haven't achieved that particular goal yet, because it said "Walk across the Burrard Street Bridge", not the Granville Street Bridge. If only I wasn't so specific in my choice of bridges to walk across.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA to the wrong bridge on your list. Dazam, gurl. I will walk across the Burrard Street bridge with you! We could do it tomorrow if we must. But it'd be better in the summer.

    I also love making lists. I make lists everyday...if I didn't I'd forget what to do at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I walked across one of those bridges. I walked across the bridge that took me from West 4th to downtown because there were no busses running. Is that the Burrard Street bridge?

    ReplyDelete