Sunday, April 18, 2010

108: I FEEL IT IN MY FINGERS...

This is our new friend Remy, who is from a small town in Quebec called Trois Rivieres. We think he is the funniest person in Quebec because he says the most hilarious things. We decided to take funny pictures one day. During his turn for a picture with Rae, he said, "Let's stick our tongues out!" and so they did. For my turn for a picture with him, he said, "Let's put our finger into each other's noses!" He tried to put his finger up my nose, but I was NOT cool with it. Rae said, "Why don't you pretend to put your fingers in each other's noses, but not actually put it in your nose!" He said, "I don't mind. Here, you can do my nose." He then took my wrist and led my finger to his nostril and said, "Doesn't this look believable?" And I replied with, "That's because my finger IS up your nose!" And that is when Rae burst out laughing.

Don't you love how Remy looks totally fine with my finger up his nose?

PS. I washed my hands right after this picture was taken.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA now i understand that picture raerae texted me. i'm glad you told this story. is that the first time you ever picked someone else's nose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure are making up for lost time by traveling elsewhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I approve- of the nose picking and of Remy.

    ReplyDelete