Wednesday, June 9, 2010

161: BC FERRIES

I found these "BC ferries" sugar packets on the windowsill beside my seat.

Today, my taxi driver was like, "Weren't you here last week?" Nanaimo taxi drivers are starting to recognize me now! I've just realized that I am working pretty much full time in Nanaimo until the end of July, since I work 4 days of every week here. And I have therefore calculated that I will have all the travel and stat days I need for my 2 week Cambodia/Laos trip by the end of July. I love how my job lets me collect so many vacation days, because then that trip won't even count as part of my 3 weeks of vacation per year. And that means I will be able to go on another vacation in March to visit Phoebe!

PS. Seeing the Angkor Wat in Cambodia is another item on my bucket list -- I am really going through that list this year!

2 comments:

  1. Wow everyone in Nanaimo is going to know your name! Just like in Cheers! (I have never seen an episode of Cheers but know of this through other cultural references.)

    I'm so happy for you and all the goals you're achieving! Especially all this travelling. I'm already happily anticipating your pictures.

    ReplyDelete