Sunday, June 13, 2010

165: THE BIKE RIDE THAT NEVER HAPPENED

I was planning on biking from my house to QE Park since it was such a gorgeous day. Unfortunately I was incapacitated and there was no way I would be ok with biking today. So I had to put my helmet away after taking this picture and do nothing indoors for the rest of the day. I hate days like these when I WANT to do physical exercise outdoors in the sunshine but my body is UNABLE to do it.

PS. How do you make a bike helmet not look dorky? It's like I have a mushroom on my head.

3 comments:

  1. aww, i'm sorry to hear that you had to sit this beautiful day out, belle. i do hope you're feeling better. it's better that you rest your body now, so that you can enjoy the sunny days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened? And what does incapacitated mean? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your sunglasses totally eliminated the Dork factor of the helmet =)

    Hope you're feeling 100% again!

    ReplyDelete