Monday, February 15, 2010

46: AN OLYMPIC DAY

A bicycle at the Vancouver house in Livecity Yaletown. I spent all day walking around Vancouver going to the different countries' pavilions...the long line-ups everywhere were so not worth it. I didn't get any free things, not even get any free cheese!

And then I went home and watched my friend Ciambella Rae present the gold medal to Alex Bilodeau on TV during the medal ceremonies. My FRIEND presented Canada's first ever gold medal on home soil. Wow! Ciambella Rae, you are one lucky girl!

3 comments:

  1. Too bad you didn't get some free swag, but at least you got to see all of the pavilions! Hehe I like how you capitalized "FRIEND" on fb and in your blog. RaeRae is very very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a cool shot, Belle! I wish I could ride a bike, so that I could ride something with wheels as cool as that =p

    aww, thanks for the shout out on your blog ^____^ I do feel extremely fortunate! I still can't believe it happened!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the angle of the shot! Wish I had one in nanaimo now

    ReplyDelete