Sunday, February 21, 2010

52: FEBRUARY BLOSSOMS


Cherry blossoms: an early spring has arrived!

And here is a walk down Robson Street at night, after work and after the Canada vs USA hockey game. I was confused because there were people dressed in their Canada flag capes, yelling and cheering and being rowdy, even though Canada had lost. I thought maybe my coworker had lied to me and that Canada DID win. Unfortunately I was wrong and these people were just rowdy because they were drunk.

I think it is a bit exhilarating to be walking down the middle of a street that is usually dominated by cars. I also think that last sentence I just wrote shows what an exciting person I really am! Hah.

2 comments:

  1. you're too cute, belle. I secretly find walking in the middle of the street exhilarating too. we should do it together sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I do that all the time! ... on small streets. It is exciting, it's like you own the entire road!

    ReplyDelete