Thursday, February 18, 2010

48: "YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF CHANTING WHORES"

- Stephen Colbert, because he thinks Canadian crowds chant too much

I woke up at the crack of dawn to catch a live taping of the Colbert Report. His guests included Michael Buble (above on the left, beside Stephen Colbert) and Bob Costas, the NBC sportscaster, who eventually climbed up on the moose after relentless chanting from the crowd to "RIDE THE MOOSE".

The crowd was huge. I don't think Colbert anticipated that this many Canadians would come to watch his show.


Even Ujjal Dosanjh was there because Colbert had done an interview with him for his "Better Know a Riding" segment. He was giving out free pins. I stuck my hand out for so long because I wanted a pin, but they never gave me one and totally ignored my hand. Niki and Anna both got a pin, but I AM THE ONE WHO LIVES IN YOUR RIDING, UJJAL!!! GUESS WHO IS NOT VOTING FOR YOU FOR THE NEXT ELECTION!

Ujjal's pin:


Ujjal enjoying himself as Colbert played his interview on the monitors:

4 comments:

  1. i know ujjal well. email me and i will make sure a pin gets delivered to you. aseem@verdos.com

    nice pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA such a fail. Ujjal's too stingy on who gets his pins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm thank you for the offer, i have emailed ujjal dosanjh and his assistants have promised to send me a pin!

    ReplyDelete